Accountability in an automotive dealership is paramount to success. By implementing a CRM solution, dealer principles, managers and owners can ensure that everyone interacting with their customers are doing it effectively and as expected. DealerSocket’s Auto Dealer CRM is packed with tools and reports that you can put to use immediately to establish accountability, reinforce procedure and fine tune sales staff and service performance.
- Sales Console — a snapshot view of sales performance
- Daily Check Out Report — a quick and easy way to ensure that your sales team is leaving your dealership at the end of the day having accomplished their pre-set goals. Does your sales staff log every fresh-up, phone, and internet opportunity?
Do you know how well your sales staff follows your established “Up” process?
- Updated Sales Status
- Attached Vehicle and Trade
- Contact Information (Address, Phone, Email)
- Notes and Resolution
- Service Console — a snapshot view of service department performance
- Service Scheduler — quick and easy way to schedule service appointments online or through a customer’s mobile device. Ability to balance service drive workload quickly and easily.
- Quick and easy way for employees to see their assigned tasks and to do’s for the day
- Sales professionals get snapshot of their pipeline and work plan and any tasks assigned by managers