Is your dealership looking for an automotive CRM? Maybe you are unsure where to start and what tools to use in your search for the right fit. This section will provide you with the tools you need to understand Automotive CRM from a high level and know what to look for as you evaluate different tools.
What is Auto Dealer CRM?
A Customer Relationship Management system should enable your dealership to better track and communicate with your customers. In addition, an Auto CRM should provide a way to track and improve the sales process, which gives you insight into both the performance of your people and the processes they utilize to sell and service cars.
- People sell/service more cars
- What type of customers do you want?
- What are your people good at?
- What is your customer lifecycle?
- What is your lifetime value of a customer?
- Are you nurturing relationships with your customers?
- Which form of communication do your customers prefer?
- Facilitate communication
- Consolidate and present information
- Speed Processes
- Enable Understandable Processes
- Be Usable and Understandable
- Should Not Create Excuses
- Should Measure and Enforce/Remind and Teach
What are the benefits of an auto CRM system for car dealers?
- Sell More
- Service More
- Raise CSI Scores
- Reduce Expenses
- Facilitate the families/lives of our employees
- Make the buying experience a positive one
Download 50 Ways Fan Deck