Fixed Operations is an auto dealer’s best source of high margin revenue. Are you making the most of your service drive? With DealerSocket’s Service tools you can increase first service appointments, easily monitor service appointments, automate confirmations, manage no shows and follow-ups and easily manage your loaner car fleet. Setting customer expectations and providing them with the ability to communicate with your service department 24/7 is a great way to ensure customer loyalty and high CSI.
DealerSocket Service Dashboard is a quick and easy way to improve productivity of your service advisors, managers and directors. Manage workload, appointments, To Do’s, loaner activity and schedules all from an easy-to-use interface.
- Service Console — a snapshot view of service department performance
- Service Scheduler — quick and easy way to schedule service appointments online or through a customer’s mobile device. Ability to balance service drive workload quickly and easily.
Online Service Scheduling
The experience that you create for your customers defines your success. How easy is it to schedule an appointment with your service department on your website? With DealerSocket you can easily retain and expand your customer base in service and continue to profit from these relationships long after the initial sale is made through easy to use tools that help you create the ideal customer experience.
Customer Facing Mobile Portal
NEW! Now DealerSocket offers you a way to connect with your customers through their mobile device. Our Mobile Portal allows your customers to schedule service appointments, see service history and even browse for a new vehicle at a time and place that is convenient for them.
Declined Service Follow Up
When a customer declines a specific service in your service department, do you have a process in place to ensure that follow up happens with that customer? If not, you are missing out on a valuable upsell or cross-sell opportunity. By utilizing your DealerSocket CRM to effectively mine your data and know which customers have declined service, you will be in a position to reach out to those individuals with special offers, either in sales or service to get them back into your dealership.
What are you doing to drive customers back to your service department? With DealerSocket’s Service module, you can effectively market to customers and get them back in for repair and maintenance work through outbound email marketing.
- Easily manage your appointments from setting to confirmation to no show tracking
- Automatic Calendar Requests with all appointment Email Confirmations (Calendar Requests integrate with Outlook, Entourage, iCal, iPhone, Gmail, Black Berry or other popular calendars.)
- Send out appointment confirmation emails customized to your brand.
- Easily set service appointments from a BDC environment while viewing complete service history of past RO’s and Declined Services
- Online appointment portal allows your customers to view their service history and past declined services to schedule service appointments for your available timeslots online which push directly into the DMS
- Set up capacities that are specific to each individual Advisor and schedule
- Service / Parts Marketing tools – Closed RO follow up, predictive service reminders (mileage / time), 1st service appointment setting, declined / recommended service opt code follow up, parts mailers, no service marketing, etc…
- Direct marketing blasts based on customer’s info, vehicle, service history, etc…
- Manage your loaner car fleet’s availability / forecast and services
- Notify your sales rep of their customer’s service appointments at the dealership