FIXED OPERATIONS SUPPORT SPECIALIST
At Auto/Mate Dealership Systems, customer service is our top priority! We are looking for team players who can embrace our customer service philosophy to ensure we continue to provide unparalleled customer service! Auto/Mate will provide all necessary training on our Dealership Management Software, however require previous Automotive Fixed Operations experience.
· Provide implementation training and support to customers on Auto/Mate’s Fixed Operations (Parts & Service) Software.
· Travel to new dealership customer sites to provide expert consulting regarding software implementations and training end users on software usage.
· Analyze Dealership Fixed Operations workflow and provide recommendations to bridge the gap between legacy system processes and Auto/Mate's functionality.
· Act as a subject matter expert regarding best practices in Dealership Fixed Operations departments.
· Keep abreast of latest developments in the Dealership Fixed Operations industry and competitor products.
· Provide on-site, phone and email support on Fixed Operations related issues.
· Troubleshoot issues and recommend or perform actions to correct problems.
· Ensure customer issues are fully resolved and provide detailed documentation in our CRM System.
· Providing our customers with high-energy and professional customer service is at the forefront of all customer facing positions at Auto/Mate. Auto/Mate has uncompromising standards and our dealership customers deserve the best we have to offer every single day!
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in Automotive Fixed Operations (Parts Manager, Service Manager, etc.)
· Superior customer service skills!
· Knowledge of Automotive Fixed Operations terminology and dealership best practices
· Ability to travel two full weeks each month
· Computer skills (DMS, Microsoft Office, Web Browsers)
· Experience with Dealership Management Software (DMS) is required. Experience with Auto/Mate's Dealership Management Software (DMS) is a plus!
PERKS & BENEFITS
· Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
· Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
· Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
· Paid Parental Leave
· Collaborative & Open Office Environment
ABOUT AUTO/MATE -WHO we are and WHY you want to work WITH Us!
There's a reason Auto/Mate is a multiyear recipient of DrivingSales' coveted Dealer Satisfaction Award. Yes, our award-winning dealership management system, which is now powered by DealerSocket’s integrated platform suite, was built "By Car People, For Car People." However, we'd like to think it's our casual dress code, company gym, random visits from the ice cream truck, our holiday and tailgate parties, and our infamous Hawaiian Day. That’s why we take great pride in our ten-year run as one of Albany Business Reviews' "Best Places to Work" and our nine-straight Times Union Top Workplaces Awards, because when our team is excited about coming to work, we know our more than 1,500 dealer clients are receiving world-class customer service. Our No. 1 ranking in 12 out of 16 customer service categories, including Overall Customer Satisfaction, is all the proof we need. Learn how you can join our team by visiting automate.com/careers.
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s software suite includes an advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,200 employees strong, serving more than 9,000 dealerships. Visit careers.dealersocket.com to learn more about how you can join our winning team!