Customer Service Representative
· Consistently provide professional and friendly front-line phone support in our customer service call center.
· Identify customer issues, ensure they are fully resolved and provide detailed documentation in our CRM system.
· Route customer calls and documented support tickets to proper secondary support groups.
· Recommend and initiate actions to correct problems.
· Provide updates, status, and completion information to management.
· Perform regular follow up with existing customers to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
· Providing our customers with high-energy and professional customer service is at the forefront of all customer-facing positions at Auto/Mate. Auto/Mate has uncompromising standards and our dealership customers deserve the best we have to offer every single day!
· A minimum of two years related Customer Service experience, preferably in a call center environment.
· Prior experience in an automotive dealership preferred.
· Proven ability to multi-task and solve problems in a consistent and efficient manner with a high attention to detail.
· Proven ability, on a consistent basis, to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and team members.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
· Must have the ability to work a rotating schedule with varying shifts Monday – Friday (7:00 AM - 8:00 PM)
PERKS & BENEFITS
· Competitive Salary
· Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
· Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays and Volunteering)
· 401K with company match
· Life Insurance
· Voluntary Supplemental Insurance (Disability, Accident, Cancer, Specified Disease)
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Corporate Wellness Program
· Casual, yet professional work environment (Flip flops? Sure...why not?!)
ABOUT AUTO/MATE -WHO we are and WHY you want to work WITH Us!
There's a reason Auto/Mate is a multiyear recipient of DrivingSales' coveted Dealer Satisfaction Award. Yes, our award-winning dealership management system, which is now powered by DealerSocket’s integrated platform suite, was built "By Car People, For Car People." However, we'd like to think it's our casual dress code, company gym, random visits from the ice cream truck, our holiday and tailgate parties, and our infamous Hawaiian Day. That’s why we take great pride in our ten-year run as one of Albany Business Reviews' "Best Places to Work" and our nine-straight Times Union Top Workplaces Awards, because when our team is excited about coming to work, we know our more than 1,500 dealer clients are receiving world-class customer service. Our No. 1 ranking in 12 out of 16 customer service categories, including Overall Customer Satisfaction, is all the proof we need. Learn how you can join our team by visiting automate.com/careers.
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,200 employees strong, serving nearly 9,000 dealerships. We hire the best and brightest employees with offices in Dallas Texas (HQ), Southern California, Utah, Wisconsin, Albany NY, Kaliningrad RU, and Bangalore, India. Visit dealersocket.com/careers to learn more about how you can join our winning team!