The Role: Fixed Operations Support Specialist
At Auto/Mate Dealership Systems, customer service is our top priority! We are looking for team players who can embrace our customer service philosophy to ensure we continue to provide unparalleled customer service! Auto/Mate will provide all necessary training on our Dealership Management Software, however, we do require that you have previous Automotive Fixed Operations experience.
- Provide implementation training and support to customers on Auto/Mate’s Fixed Operations (Parts & Service) Software.
- Travel to new dealership customer sites to provide expert consulting regarding software implementations and training end users on software usage.
- Analyze Dealership Fixed Operations workflow and provide recommendations to bridge the gap between legacy system processes and Auto/Mate's functionality.
- Act as a subject matter expert regarding best practices in Dealership Fixed Operations departments.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in the Dealership Fixed Operations industry and competitor products.
- Provide on-site, phone and email support on Fixed Operations related issues.
- Troubleshoot issues and recommend or perform actions to correct problems.
- Ensure customer issues are fully resolved and provide detailed documentation in our CRM System.
- Minimum of 2 years experience of automotive parts or service department experience in a dealership environment.
- Superior customer service skills!
- Knowledge of Automotive Fixed Operations terminology and dealership best practices
- Ability to travel for two full weeks each month
- Computer skills (DMS, Microsoft Office, Web Browsers)
- Experience with Dealership Management Software (DMS) is required.
- Experience with Auto/Mate's Dealership Management Software (DMS) is a plus!
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance (Traditional and High Deductible options available)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays and Volunteering)
- 401K, with company match
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance (Disability, Accident, Cancer, Specified Disease)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Training and Development Opportunities
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Team/family environment with perks including Bagel and company-sponsored day trips!
- Casual attire with a fun and professional work environment
ABOUT AUTO/MATE -WHO we are and WHY you want to work WITH Us!
There's a reason Auto/Mate is a multiyear recipient of DrivingSales' coveted Dealer Satisfaction Award. Yes, our award-winning dealership management system, which is now powered by DealerSocket’s integrated platform suite, was built "By Car People, For Car People." However, we'd like to think it's our casual dress code, company gym, random visits from the ice cream truck, our holiday and tailgate parties, and our infamous Hawaiian Day. That’s why we take great pride in our ten-year run as one of Albany Business Reviews' "Best Places to Work" and our nine-straight Times Union Top Workplaces Awards, because when our team is excited about coming to work, we know our more than 1,500 dealer clients are receiving world-class customer service. Our No. 1 ranking in 12 out of 16 customer service categories, including Overall Customer Satisfaction, is all the proof we need. Learn how you can join our team by visiting automate.com/careers.
Auto/Mate Dealership Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices