Digital Inside Sales Account Executive II
- This may be your dream job if…
- Your eagerness to develop untapped markets is equal to your enthusiasm for relationship building.
- You consider yourself a self-starter and a true hunter who recognizes opportunities and goes after them.
- You want to hit the ground running and grow your sales over time as you become a product expert!
- Manage new and existing sales opportunities for automotive dealership prospects as an Inside Sales Account Executive.
- Establish relationships with Automotive Dealerships within territory to better help them see the value of using the DealerSocket Digital Technology including websites, digital advertising, content marketing/SEO and social.
- Utilize a consultative sales process to build value on the DealerSocket solutions.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of DealerSocket Digital products and services.
- Consistently meet all required minimum sales metrics to include 600-800 prospecting calls, 30-40 demos and 8-10 sales monthly.
- 0-2 years’ experience in sales or account management is preferred but not required
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred not required
- Strong sales techniques, excellent closing and negotiating skills PC, Windows, and Microsoft Office literacy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills Self-motivator, "hunter" mentality, disciplined, aggressive
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Wellness Program that pays up to $200 per year
- Collaborative & Open Office Environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,200 employees strong, serving nearly 9,000 dealerships. We hire the best and brightest employees with offices in Dallas Texas (HQ), Southern California, Utah, Wisconsin, Arizona, Albany NY, Kaliningrad RU, and Bangalore, India. Visit dealersocket.com/careers to learn more about how you can join our winning team!