Sr. Sales Performance Consultant I
This position is responsible for increasing sales of DealerSocket Solutions by enabling DealerSocket sales representatives to drive high performance sales. This position is responsible for delivering training on DealerSocket sales process and methodologies as well as product/solutions and sales technology to sales representatives, sales development team and sales presentation specialist, for all business units. Work with Sales, Product Marketing, and Sales Performance Designers and other collaborators to facilitate training content development and delivery. Facilitate successful learning engagements while meeting or exceeding customer satisfaction targets by delivering quality training in both classroom and virtual environments. Facilitate learning at all our annual and quarterly Sales Conferences and Summits.
Maintain deep knowledge and skill level while demonstrating expertise for all designated topics, plus additional, complementary topics and/or best practices. Articulate at a granular level our solution’s vision, capabilities, and business value for the automotive dealer to all our sales representatives that teaches them how to effectively sell our solutions. Consult/work with Subject Matter Experts, Sales Performance Designers, etc., in order to deliver the material in an effective and engaging way.
You must effectively teach in the following areas while continually honing your product knowledge and sales skills. 1) DealerSocket company culture, industry and client specific business knowledge 2) DealerSocket Processes and Tools 3) Professional sales skills, approaches, tactics, and strategies consistent with DealerSocket sales process. 4) Effective sales approaches specific to DealerSocket solution offerings, including generating interest, linking DealerSocket capabilities to client needs, communicating solution value in the context of solution capabilities and closing sales.
Provide workflow-oriented learning that supports a sales associate’s ability to find opportunities for the sale of our solutions to automotive dealerships. Certified in the Challenger Sales Methodology and support Challenger in the delivery of all our sales skills and product knowledge training. Provide analysis and feedback on training events to program teams or management regarding training results. Meet or exceed performance expectations. Successfully manage the training environment while reporting and resolving issues. Mentor and direct more junior sales enablement team members. May be asked to lead the development of new course offerings, create custom offerings and solutions based on experience that add value to the larger DealerSocket organization.
- 10 + years of experience with 5 years sales or sales enablement experience
- Knowledge in the Automotive Industry is a plus.
- Project Management experience across a variety of delivery mediums.
- Expert experience delivering learning programs across delivery mediums (mobile learning, e-learning, virtual learning, live simulation, and live classroom).
- Excellent verbal and written presentation and organizational communication skills
- Experienced in Solution Sales and Methodologies, particularly the Challenger Sale
- Ability to multi-task and superior time-management skills.
- Ability to handle diverse groups of employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to establish credibility and create confidence quickly and easily.
- Energetic and passionate about training and sharing of knowledge
- Ability to Create Engaging Presentations
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills with a strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Instructor certification in 4 or more different DealerSocket products/skill courses.
- Demonstrated industry and technology experience leveraged to conduct sales leadership courses
- Recognized as a subject-matter expert in both Sales and DealerSocket Solutions
- Business travel of up to 50 percent annually may be expected of this position
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Wellness Program that pays up to $200 per year
- Collaborative & Open Office Environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,000 employees strong, serving nearly 8,000 dealerships. Visit careers.dealersocket.com to learn more about how you can join our winning team!