DealerSocket is seeking a Solutions Advisor I for its Pre-Sales Team who will be responsible for presenting and highlighting DealerSocket’s Software Solutions to prospective and current clients. This is an entry level presentation role for someone with DealerSocket product knowledge who will learn sales and presentation skills.
• Successfully demonstrate DealerSocket’s solution capabilities in at least one Solution Set (iDMS, CRM, Inv+ or DealerFire) to prospective clients within the context of their automotive business via workflow-based presentations.
• Maintain data integrity within demo environment and continually update software to build historical trends and reporting Present, listen, create architectures, demo solutions, discuss ideas and solve problems
• Learn to listen, discuss ideas and solve problems for dealerships, creating solution designs you can demonstrate to prove solution values to clients/prospects.
• Understand and articulate value proposition of software products to help attract, engage and retain prospects/customers across verticals
• Study the industry so you are able to lead with insight to tell the Why DealerSocket Story
• Collaborate with sales teams (including cross-functional representatives from sales, client services, product management and custom development) in the pursuit of new business opportunities
• Collaborate within the Sales Enablement team to support training initiatives as requested
• Participate in Industry trade Shows as requested
• Learn to become a subject matter expert in proposing and presenting DealerSocket’s Solutions
• Be conversant in both the business and technical aspects of solution to confidently answer client questions and inquiries
• Work with sales personnel to develop customer specific presentations
• Solid communication skills with the ability to interact with both dealership executives and managers in all segments of automotive dealerships
• Comfortable working in a high growth, fast paced sales environment
• Ability to grasp new technology concepts quickly and think creatively
• Passionate about people and technology
• Problem solving skills
• Foundational ability to tell a story
• May require up to 25% travel
• Prior exposure and usage of DealerSocket Solutions
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
PERKS & BENEFITS
• Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
• Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
• Paid Parental Leave
• Collaborative & Open Office Environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,200 employees strong, serving nearly 9,000 dealerships. We hire the best and brightest employees with offices in Dallas Texas (HQ), Southern California, Utah, Wisconsin, Albany NY, Kaliningrad RU, and Bangalore, India. Visit dealersocket.com/careers to learn more about how you can join our winning team!