BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will be the first line of contact for sales. The BDR will qualify and develop Sales Qualified Leads by contacting prospects through outbound calls and targeted email cadences. The ideal candidate has strong interpersonal skills, is self-motivated, comfortable on the phone, and passionate about the sales process. At DealerSocket, you will work in a results-driven, team-oriented environment with potential to advance your career in a rapidly growing software company.
- Business Development Representatives are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales leads in Target Accounts for their sales team members. The BDR will become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact.
- Expertly conduct outbound contacts (phone, email, text, social media) to proactively contact customers and prospects to identify their business needs and qualify them for sales follow-up
- Follow the SOCKET1 Sales process and lead with insight to educate dealers on how DealerSocket can help their business grow profitably.
- Effectively communicate the benefits that the DealerSocket solution-suite can provide to prospects
- Build strong business relationships with key decision makers at car dealerships across the United States and Canada
- Utilize Salesforce.com and telephony tools to ensure standard processes are followed during lead qualification, opportunity creation, and assignment
- Collaborate and support sales team members to ensure we are helping them succeed by providing them well qualified leads
- Partner closely with the sales and marketing organizations for campaign alignment
- Become a student of the industry and our solutions.
- Must be enthusiastic, outgoing, and have high energy
- Self-motivated and results-driven individual
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambitious environment
- Ability to learn technical aspects of DealerSocket solutions
- Passionate about the sales process
- Ability to learn and use sales technology effectively and productively
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business, marketing, or sales
- 3-5 years successful sales development or inside sales experience, preferably within software
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Trained in Microsoft Office and particularly skilled in excel, word and powerpoint
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable making phone-calls most of the day
Work is performed in a normal office setting with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards; substantial time is spent working on a computer.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Wellness Program that pays up to $200 per year
- Collaborative & Open Office Environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,000 employees strong, serving nearly 8,000 dealerships. Visit careers.dealersocket.com to learn more about how you can join our winning team!