PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE EXPERT
DealerSocket is seeking a Product Knowledge Expert for its Pre-Sales Team who will be responsible for presenting and highlighting AutoMate by DealerSocket Solutions to prospective and current clients. This is an entry level presentation role for someone with DMS product knowledge who will learn sales and presentation skills.
• Successfully demonstrate Auto/Mate’s solution capabilities in at least one Solution Set (OfficeSuite/VariableSuite/FixedOpSuite/DealerWide) to prospective clients within the context of their automotive business via workflow-based presentations.
• Maintain data integrity within demo environment and continually update software to build historical trends and reporting. Present, listen, create architectures, demo solutions, discuss ideas and solve problems
• Learn to listen, discuss ideas and solve problems for dealerships, creating solution designs you can demonstrate to prove solution values to clients/prospects.
• Understand and articulate value proposition of software products to help attract, engage and retain prospects/customers across verticals
• Study the industry so you are able to lead with insight to tell the Why Auto/Mate by DealerSocket Story
• Collaborate with sales teams (including cross-functional representatives from sales, client services, product management and custom development) in the pursuit of new business opportunities
• Collaborate within the Sales Enablement team to support training initiatives as requested
• Participate in Industry trade Shows as requested
• Learn to become a subject matter expert in proposing and presenting DealerSocket’s Solutions
• Be conversant in both the business and technical aspects of solution to confidently answer client questions and inquiries
• Work with sales personnel to develop customer specific presentations
• Automotive Dealership Experience
• Solid communication skills with the ability to interact with both dealership executives and managers in all segments of automotive dealerships
• Comfortable working in a high growth, fast paced sales environment
• Ability to grasp new technology concepts quickly and think creatively
• Passionate about people and technology
• Problem solving skills
• Foundational ability to tell a story
• May require up to 30% travel
• Prior exposure and usage of DMS Solutions
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
PERKS & BENEFITS
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Collaborative & Open Office Environment
ABOUT AUTO/MATE -WHO we are and WHY you want to work WITH Us!
There's a reason Auto/Mate is a multiyear recipient of DrivingSales' coveted Dealer Satisfaction Award. Yes, our award-winning dealership management system, which is now powered by DealerSocket’s integrated platform suite, was built "By Car People, For Car People." However, we'd like to think it's our casual dress code, company gym, random visits from the ice cream truck, our holiday and tailgate parties, and our infamous Hawaiian Day. That’s why we take great pride in our ten-year run as one of Albany Business Reviews' "Best Places to Work" and our nine-straight Times Union Top Workplaces Awards, because when our team is excited about coming to work, we know our more than 1,500 dealer clients are receiving world-class customer service. Our No. 1 ranking in 12 out of 16 customer service categories, including Overall Customer Satisfaction, is all the proof we need. Learn how you can join our team by visiting automate.com/careers.
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,200 employees strong, serving nearly 9,000 dealerships. We hire the best and brightest employees with offices in Dallas Texas (HQ), Southern California, Utah, Wisconsin, Albany NY, Kaliningrad RU, and Bangalore, India. Visit dealersocket.com/careers to learn more about how you can join our winning team!