The Forms Specialist is a highly motivated individual with excellent attention to detail, who will map/programand deploy Automotive Finance & Leasing forms using a proprietary Forms Design tool.
- Map/Program Automotive Finance & Leasing forms using both a proprietary forms design tool and/or Adobe in a deadline driven environment
- QA new software features/bug fixes
- Inbound phone calls & emails to assist customers with form mapping issues or new form requests
- Outgoing phone calls & emails to provide status updates to customers and to clarify issues
- Daily Queue Management - Monitor incoming customer requests to ensure they are assigned to a Forms Specialist
- Understanding of formulas/equations in Microsoft Excel
- Performing a spectrum of mathematical and algebraic calculations
- Ability to work in a fast paced, time-sensitive environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills - Superior customer service skills
- Ability to multi-function and solve problems in a consistent and efficient manner with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and team members.
- Proficient in data entry, typing, Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and Adobe Forms Design
- Prior F&I, Title Clerk and/or dealership experience is REQUIRED
High school degree or equivalent, however an Associate degree or higher is preferred.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Collaborative & Open Office Environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,200 employees strong, serving nearly 9,000 dealerships. We hire the best and brightest employees with offices in Dallas Texas (HQ), Southern California, Utah, Wisconsin, Albany NY, Kaliningrad RU, and Bangalore, India. Visit dealersocket.com/careers to learn more about how you can join our winning team!
There's a reason Auto/Mate is a multiyear recipient of DrivingSales' coveted Dealer Satisfaction Award. Yes, our award-winning dealership management system, which is now powered by DealerSocket’s integrated platform suite, was built "By Car People, For Car People." However, we would like to think it's our casual dress code, company gym, random visits from the ice cream truck, our holiday and tailgate parties, and our infamous Hawaiian Day. That’s why we take great pride in our ten-year run as one of Albany Business Reviews' "Best Places to Work" and our nine-straight Times Union Top Workplaces Awards, because when our team is excited about coming to work, we know our more than 1,500 dealer clients are receiving world-class customer service. Our No. 1 ranking in 12 out of 16 customer service categories, including Overall Customer Satisfaction, is all the proof we need. Learn how you can join our team by visiting automate.com/careers.