MANAGER, SALES DEVELOPMENT
DealerSocket is seeking a Manager of Sales Development to partner with sales and marketing stakeholders to lead a team of inbound and outbound Sales Development Representatives in a high-volume, lead generation environment. As the Manager of Sales Development, you are responsible for the management of overall inbound business development and outbound prospecting pipeline building strategy and execution by leading both teams. You will work closely with Marketing and Sales leadership to devise the best tactics to increase demand generation and set weekly and monthly KPIs. This is a highly strategic role where you are able to have control over business decisions for the most important aspect of DealerSocket’s inbound and outbound prospecting pipeline.
• Manage the execution of the overall strategy for obtaining a well-qualified inbound and outbound prospecting pipeline
• Align with marketing and sales leaders and teams to strategically and predictably, fill pipeline with qualified prospects and customers for their territories
• Ensure the sales development KPIs are being hit on a weekly and monthly basis by conducting regular assessment of progress regarding weekly and monthly forecasts
• Setup Salesforce.com Dashboards and Reporting to measure, manage and track team effort and results.
• Coach and train the BDR and MDR team to grow their product knowledge and sales skills
• Effectively lead sales development reps to exceed their team goals and pipeline
• Work strategically with Marketing and Sales to create prospecting and ABM campaigns
• Manage and coordinate the tactical and strategic direction of sales development team engaged in promoting DealerSocket solutions.
• Upgrade current sales techniques and processes based on team performance
• Achieve pipeline creation at or above stated quota and goals.
• Monitor, support and coach sales development representatives with cold calling, prospecting, follow-up calls and booking meetings.
• Conduct performance management reviews to ensure direct reports are developing and that goals and expectations are aligned
• Ensure Sales Development team has effective call scripts and follow up assets to support their call campaigns
• Recruit, Hire and Train new talent
• Work with Operation teams to ensure proper systems and tools are in place to support sales processes
• BS/BA required, degree in Business preferred
• 7+ years of Sales Management experience in a SaaS space
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in software sales; prior experience cold calling and creating pipeline for a SaaS software team.
• Successfully mastered the following skills: Sales Management, aggressive cold/warm calling, and prospecting.
• Excellent presentation and listening skills; ability to communicate effectively with multiple senior management and C-level contacts
• Must be able to thrive and adapt to change in a very fast paced environment
• 5+ years of experience managing and growing lead gen teams
• Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office
• Experienced in Sales Enablement/ Telephony Platforms like: Outreach, SalesLoft, DialSource, ExecVision,
• Excellent problem solving and follow up skills
• Self-motivated, ability to work independently and motivate a team.
• Management of pipelines, territories, forecasting and processes.
• Experience with coaching and mentoring
PERKS & BENEFITS
• Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
• Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
• Paid Parental Leave
• Collaborative & Open Office Environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,200 employees strong, serving nearly 9,000 dealerships. We hire the best and brightest employees with offices in Dallas Texas (HQ), Southern California, Utah, Wisconsin, Albany NY, Kaliningrad RU, and Bangalore, India.
Visit dealersocket.com/careers to learn more about how you can join our winning team!