Customer Loyalty Manager
The Customer Loyalty Manager will lead our Customer Loyalty Coordinators to better performance and improved quality of service to our dealers. This person will set objectives, analyze call center metrics and ensure that the company meets their goals while providing top notch customer service.
Associate degree or higher preferred
· Hire, train and coach all Customer Success team members
· Assist with difficult calls or issues that may arise on a daily basis
· Lead team meetings and set expectations ensuring call center goals
· Prepare reports and analyze data to improve processes and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction
· Mentor team members and encourage growth within the organization
· Identify trends and opportunities to increase profitability
· Take on special tasks or projects to support the overall vision of the organization
· Minimum 1 year of experience running a busy Center of Excellence
· Experience writing customer scripts
· Experience creating and monitoring metrics to measure success
· Ability to multi-task and delegate responsibilities
· Ability to lead by example
· Ability to think on your feet and make decisive decisions regarding your team
· Proven ability to manage metrics and report back to upper management
· Strong coaching and leadership skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Experience handling conflict and conflict resolution
· Proficiency with Microsoft Word programs
· Prior Dealership experience
· Knowledge of Auto/Mate products, services and policies
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a copy machine, and computer printer. The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery and interact with co-workers.
ABOUT AUTO/MATE -WHO we are and WHY you want to work WITH Us!
There's a reason Auto/Mate is a multiyear recipient of DrivingSales' coveted Dealer Satisfaction Award. Yes, our award-winning dealership management system, which is now powered by DealerSocket’s integrated platform suite, was built "By Car People, For Car People." However, we'd like to think it's our casual dress code, company gym, random visits from the ice cream truck, our holiday and tailgate parties, and our infamous Hawaiian Day. That’s why we take great pride in our ten-year run as one of Albany Business Reviews' "Best Places to Work" and our nine-straight Times Union Top Workplaces Awards, because when our team is excited about coming to work, we know our more than 1,500 dealer clients are receiving world-class customer service. Our No. 1 ranking in 12 out of 16 customer service categories, including Overall Customer Satisfaction, is all the proof we need.
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,000 employees strong, serving nearly 8,000 dealerships. Visit careers.dealersocket.com to learn more about how you can join our winning team!