CUSTOMER LOYALTY SPECIALIST
We are looking for sharp individuals to join our new Customer Loyalty Department!! As a Customer Loyalty Specialist, you will play a huge role in our organization by serving on our front-line to ensure our customers are nothing short of ecstatic with the support they receive.
· Acquire and maintain sound knowledge off our product lines and services offered
· Contact our existing customer base to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
· Collect and document customer feedback to help develop new techniques to ensure customer retention and improve levels of customer satisfaction.
· Partner with internal departments to communicate potential service issues and relay customer needs.
· Manage and update customer accounts.
· Special projects, as assigned.
· Minimum 1 year of professional Customer Service experience
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
· Possess above average working knowledge of computers
· Proficient in Microsoft Suites
· Sound understanding of CRM systems
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- 1 year of Automotive industry experience would be ideal
- 1 year of call center experience would be icing on the cake
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a copy machine, and computer printer.
ABOUT AUTO/MATE -WHO we are and WHY you want to work WITH Us!
There's a reason Auto/Mate is a multiyear recipient of DrivingSales' coveted Dealer Satisfaction Award. Yes, our award-winning dealership management system, which is now powered by DealerSocket’s integrated platform suite, was built "By Car People, For Car People." However, we'd like to think it's our casual dress code, company gym, random visits from the ice cream truck, our holiday and tailgate parties, and our infamous Hawaiian Day. That’s why we take great pride in our ten-year run as one of Albany Business Reviews' "Best Places to Work" and our nine-straight Times Union Top Workplaces Awards, because when our team is excited about coming to work, we know our more than 1,500 dealer clients are receiving world-class customer service. Our No. 1 ranking in 12 out of 16 customer service categories, including Overall Customer Satisfaction, is all the proof we need.
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,000 employees strong, serving nearly 8,000 dealerships. Visit careers.dealersocket.com to learn more about how you can join our winning team!