REGIONAL VP, SALES
The Regional Vice President, Sales, Franchise will lead a team of Enterprise Sales Directors and Account Managers for a Franchise Sales region, ensuring the attainment of territory and regional sales targets. This sales leader will apply deep software sales experience and automotive industry knowledge to actively coach, monitor and empower the performance of his or her team and serve as a collaborative member of the sales leadership team. This leader will also work with team members to develop and maintain successful relationships with large customers, industry leaders and key strategic partners.
This position reports to a Vice President, Sales, Franchise.
• Coach and mentor individual team members to successfully advance and close deals and achieve or exceed quota and other objectives
• Actively monitor and analyze sales pipeline and accurately forecast performance using Salesforce
• Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
• Implement effective strategies to close individual and team performance gaps, improve effectiveness and support the growth of team members
• Ensure the strength of the team and ability to achieve quota by actively recruiting and filling any open positions
• Develop strategic customer, industry and partner relationships
• Develop and maintain strong industry, product and competitive knowledge
• Serve as a champion for corporate initiatives, actively contribute to solving problems and improving the larger system, and demonstrate DealerSocket core values
• 3+ years proven success leading a high-performing software sales team
• 10+ years successful software sales experience in a quota-carrying role
• Thorough working knowledge of modern sales process and techniques
• Ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
• Expert negotiation and closing skills
• Expert knowledge of Salesforce
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to collaborate and build productive relationships with sales team members, leaders and cross-functional partners
• Automotive industry experience preferred
• Willingness to travel 50% or more as needed
PERKS & BENEFITS
• Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
• Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
• Paid Parental Leave
• Collaborative & Open Office Environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,200 employees strong, serving nearly 9,000 dealerships. We hire the best and brightest employees with offices in Dallas Texas (HQ), Southern California, Utah, Wisconsin, Albany NY, Kaliningrad RU, and Bangalore, India.
Visit dealersocket.com/careers to learn more about how you can join our winning team!