PRODUCT MARKETING SPECIALIST
DealerSocket is looking for an enthusiastic product marketer to support our suite of SaaS products. As Product Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for telling the world (and company) the story of our solutions. In collaboration with product, sales, customer success, and operational teams, you will flex your creative, analytic, and communication skills to drive product adoption and engagement.
- Bring new products and features to market—work cross-functionally to plan and execute the launch of net-new releases.
- Create high-quality product content—articulate product benefits through sales enablement tools, feature sheets, case studies, product videos, etc.
- Drive product adoption programs—engage customers in utilizing our products to the fullest.
- Own market research and intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy, and their key buying criteria.
- Understand and convey competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition, how they are positioned and funnel insights internally.
- Support internal “customers”—partner across groups to enable internal teams to effectively communicate product features and benefits.
- You’ve got history. 3+ years in marketing or product marketing for B2B SaaS.
- You’re a storyteller. Proven track record of delivering internal and external marketing communications.
- You’re a stellar planner and executor. People would describe you as someone who gets things done.
- You’re a content creator. Writing comes easy to you and your annoyed by grammatical errors.
- You’re inquisitive. You have a passion to understand what motivates and engages our target buyer.
- You’re an analytical and strategic thinker. You have the ability to take creative ideas, ground them in strategy, and present your case.
- You’re resourceful. You can improvise on the fly and adapt to daily challenges with creative problem solving.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Wellness Program that pays up to $200 per year
- Collaborative & Open Office Environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,000 employees strong, serving nearly 8,000 dealerships. Visit careers.dealersocket.com to learn more about how you can join our winning team!