DEMAND GENERATION MANAGER
Are you passionate about driving leads, pipeline, and bookings through omnichannel marketing strategies? Do you celebrate maximizing ROI? Do you love being the quarterback of world-class marketing campaigns?
As Demand Generation Manager, you will be responsible for developing the strategy and executing all program components that drive high-quality leads, marketing originated bookings, marketing influenced bookings, and return on marketing investment for our CRM product suite. In close collaboration with sales and other marketing teams, the right individual will develop an effective mix of marketing programs that generate and engage leads at all funnel stages. The ideal leader will direct and collaborate with a highly capable and energetic team to achieve its goals. To reach success, the Demand Generation Manager will blend strategy, creative vision, analytics, and organization, to achieve results.
• Building and managing marketing programs, including initial planning and ongoing execution to achieve all marketing targets.
• Activating, owning, and analyzing channels including email, webinar, tradeshow/event, and digital.
• Being the expert on your lead funnel and what’s driving results.
• Working cross-functionally to bring programs, campaigns, and marketing initiatives to fruition.
• Continuously A/B testing and optimizing; establishing actionable outcomes from testing results.
• Establishing and maintaining shared sales and marketing plans geared at meeting collective targets.
• 5+ years B2B Marketing; SaaS and/or automotive experience highly preferred
• Extensive experience with a CRM, such as Salesforce
• Hands-on experience with marketing automation tools, such as Marketo
• Demonstrated expertise designing, executing, and measuring long-term and account-specific campaigns
• In-depth knowledge of B2B marketing methods and best practices specific to demand generation
• Proven ability to copy edit and create compelling content
• Extensive understanding of marketing channels including email, webinar, tradeshow/event, and digital
• Highly creative – ability to think outside the box to find new ways to generate interest and excitement among targeted audiences
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use customer research, hard data, and metrics to back up assumptions, generate credible forecasts, and assess efficacy of marketing programs
• Highly motivated and passionate with the ability to adapt to change
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Collaborative & Open Office Environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,200 employees strong, serving nearly 9,000 dealerships. We hire the best and brightest employees with offices in Dallas Texas (HQ), Southern California, Utah, Wisconsin, Albany NY, Kaliningrad RU, and Bangalore, India. Visit dealersocket.com/careers to learn more about how you can join our winning team!