TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
The Technical Support Engineer is responsible for receiving inbound phone calls, chats & emails. This individual will provide training and technical support to customers of the DealerSocket suite of products. This individual will work closely with cross functional teams to resolve concerns and manage cases to resolution.
This position is full-time. The goal of this position is to gain product knowledge and technical understanding of DealerSocket, with opportunities for advancement within the company.
This Job Description indicates the major duties required but does not include all the duties and qualifications required of an employee.
- Analyze break/fix issues and work with empathy and sense of urgency to deliver solutions to meet customer/partner needs
- Document all customer interactions and resolutions in the existing case management systems.
- Actively contribute to our technical knowledge base, online community, and other technical documentation.
- Collaboration with internal teams in identifying product defects, designing solutions, and testing.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams to include Sales, Product, Engineering, Operations, etc.
- Develop working knowledge of the DealerSocket suite of products.
- Maintain knowledge of DealerSocket solutions and integrations within the assigned customer environments
- Understand how our customers are utilizing DealerSocket solutions and recommend additional features that can be leveraged to enhance their business.
- Ensure customer configuration aligns with recommended best practices
- Serve as customer advocate to ensure that issues are resolved quickly and efficiently
- Alert and advise customers around critical issues and software updates.
- Invest in ongoing self-development to acquire industry relevant skills necessary to satisfy your customer’s needs
- A keen analytical mind and advanced problem-solving skills coupled with a commitment to extraordinary customer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude.
- A passion for technology.
- Proven aptitude in managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while meeting critical SLAs and deadlines.
- Display strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of Customer Service/Technical experience
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Wellness Program that pays up to $200 per year
- Collaborative & Open Office Environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,000 employees strong, serving nearly 8,000 dealerships. Visit careers.dealersocket.com to learn more about how you can join our winning team!