Senior Software Development Manager
If you are an experienced Software Development Manager looking to take the next step in your career and want to work with a fun, motivated team of Software Engineers, we have an awesome opportunity for you! We are looking for a Senior Software Development Manager to help drive the modernization of our application suite using industry-best practices.
- Provide leadership and vision to a team of Software Engineers in a highly collaborative environment.
- Minimum 8 years of experience managing a team
- Coach and mentor team members to their optimum performance levels and drive their career development.
- Ensure software team is energized, motivated and working together towards a common goal.
- Track and report the status of projects to Senior Management.
- Must be an ambitious technical professional who is driven and likes a challenge.
- Must have a blend of technical expertise combined with leadership and communication skills.
- Must have a strong background in object oriented software development.
- Experience in product development and production support.
- Must be a hard worker who will take ownership of projects and deliver results.
Auto/Mate’s Tech Stack:
· Eclipse or IntelliJ
· Amazon Web Services (AWS)
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Collaborative & Open Office Environment
There's a reason Auto/Mate is a multiyear recipient of DrivingSales' coveted Dealer Satisfaction Award. Yes, our award-winning dealership management system, which is now powered by DealerSocket’s integrated platform suite, was built "By Car People, For Car People." However, we'd like to think it's our casual dress code, company gym, random visits from the ice cream truck, our holiday and tailgate parties, and our infamous Hawaiian Day. That’s why we take great pride in our ten-year run as one of Albany Business Reviews' "Best Places to Work" and our nine-straight Times Union Top Workplaces Awards, because when our team is excited about coming to work, we know our more than 1,500 dealer clients are receiving world-class customer service. Our No. 1 ranking in 12 out of 16 customer service categories, including Overall Customer Satisfaction, is all the proof we need. Learn how you can join our team by visiting automate.com/careers.
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,000 employees strong, serving nearly 8,000 dealerships. Visit careers.dealersocket.com to learn more about how you can join our winning team!