iDMS FORMS SPECIALIST
The iDMS Forms Specialist is responsible for creating and editing forms within the DMS product(s). They may also be involved in various projects related to updating and maintaining the iDMS forms library. Because DealerSocket provides the most up-to-date regulated documents to keep companies compliant with ever changing state and federal laws, all iDMS Forms Specialist are expected to follow strict standards and processes to ensure complete accuracy.
- Program electronic documents
Work with Implementation Team to assure delivery of compliant legal documents for new installs and/or revised/additional documents for existing clients
Assure that document programming is complete and tested prior to install dates
Meet 10 business days policy for document delivery
Maintain electronic forms library
Develop strategies and tools for improving document processing
Work with Programming Team on document product enhancements and beta testing new software developments
Help train customers and internal staff on document processing policies and legal guidelines
Create and maintain document cases in Salesforce.com
Maintain thorough follow-up communication with customers, team members and entire company
Maintain databases, electronic file storage and paper files
Complete other duties as assigned
- One year of related professional experience with electronic document layout, imaging and processing preferred
- Proven expertise using Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Understanding of titling requirements and procedures preferred
- Good interpersonal verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to prioritize, utilize strong organizational skills, and carry out duties with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail is required
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced office environment and implement company changes. Ability to work under pressure is essential.
- Detail oriented and efficient time management. Should be able to handle multitasking.
- Must possess good judgment, initiative, strong work ethic and dependability
- Ability to handle proprietary information in a confidential and professional manner
- Comprehensive software background is necessary, along with keen interest and ability to learn technology quickly
- Strong candidates will have a high attention to detail, be self-motivated and capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Wellness Program that pays up to $200 per year
- Collaborative & Open Office Environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,200 employees strong, serving nearly 9,000 dealerships. We hire the best and brightest employees with offices in Dallas Texas (HQ), Southern California, Arizona, Utah, Wisconsin, New York, Kaliningrad RU, and Bangalore, India.
Visit dealersocket.com/careers to learn more about how you can join our winning team!