SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
You will be working with a team of developers to determine technology solutions, define application architecture and implement business logic. You will collaborate with product owners to implement software that meets the needs of the user and the business while maintaining code integrity.
- Apply the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures related to object-oriented software design and development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to solve complex problems.
- Research and evaluate new technologies to update our current technology stack.
- Provide technical guidance to junior team members.
- Balance multiple tasks and projects at one time.
- A minimum eight years of professional software development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field preferred
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming (preferably in Java)
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team of software engineers
- Professional experience with database use and design
- Understanding of REST and SOAP web services
- Familiarity with application servers
- Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Collaborative & Open Office Environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,200 employees strong, serving nearly 9,000 dealerships. We hire the best and brightest employees with offices in Dallas Texas (HQ), Southern California, Utah, Wisconsin, Albany NY, Kaliningrad RU, and Bangalore, India. Visit dealersocket.com/careers to learn more about how you can join our winning team!