GO TEAM NINJA
The (Ninja) Deployment Expert’s focus is to perform all discovery and preparatory activities required with regard to deployment and training for new products and existing product upgrades within the Auto/Mate system. This person will be part of the elite New Products & Features Deployment Team which is responsible for developing and testing various software deployment, training, tracking, and reporting processes. The team is also responsible for executing the approved deployment process or assign the ownership to other implementation team(s). The person in this role MUST have Auto/Mate experience
- The Deployment Expert’s focus is to perform all discovery and preparatory activities required with regard to installation and training for new products and existing product upgrades within the Auto/Mate system.
- The Deployment Expert will ensure all pre-deployment tasks are completed on a timely basis with the assistance of other departments and those on the Software Deployment Team.
- Work with others in a supporting role in preparation of feature installations which they are not assigned as Project Manager.
- Act as a subject matter expert within assigned products.
- Attend pre-deployment meetings when required, and participate as necessary
- Track Deployment schedule requests and changes and inform necessary departments
- Provide logistical support for resources involved in the deployments
- Obtain necessary information & review with dealership management staff when required
- Install all set up information in preparation for function activation
- Schedule and perform web training with dealership staff when required
- Generate & distribute information on status of overdue project tasks, managing milestones and completed items to necessary staff to ensure timely completion
- Continuous improvement in procedures as related to deployment process
- Research and implement innovative and efficient ways to deliver training and communicate product information / best practices to our dealer audience.
- The Deployment Expert interacts directly with customers and independently resolves pre-installation issues via phone, web tools, and email, with regard to system operation, changes and modifications in accordance with governing laws.
- The Deployment Expert will act as a Subject Matter Expert to provide recommendations on future software features and offerings, by analyzing information from existing customers, current trends, and best practices gained through industry experience.
- The Deployment Expert may be required to perform Quality Assurance testing on new features, functions, and software offerings to ensure product functionality to be delivered are consistent with market trends and practices, are easy to use, and perform as designed.
- The Deployment Expert will participate in creation of documentation and training materials, including tutorial videos, and recording of webinars for training purpose.
- for the purposes of training new features and functions, and offer expert advice and recommendations for deployment with regard to best practices, process and procedure, & training, as outlined above.
- Support internal software development projects.
- The Deployment Expert performs web training on new system functions and/or applications for all required employees, such as Dealer Principal, CFO, Controller, Department Manager, and additional personnel as required regarding system operation, best practices, and existing dealer processes with regard to all applicable functions.
- The Deployment Expert performs supplemental on-site training as required
- Mastery and expert knowledge of Auto/Mate applications in at least one of the following disciplines: Accounting, Fixed Ops, and/or Sales/F&I is required, including setup / installation requirements
- Strong customer relations skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deadline oriented with ability to readily adapt to changes that impact project schedule, tasks, and timelines
- Previous training and experience with desktop, telephony and/or network technologies is a plus
- Prior experience with enterprise level technology deployment preferred but not required
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications suite, specifically Excel and Word
- Experience using Google Drive, Google Docs and Google Sheets
- Ability to adhere to a work schedule created by the department manager, and will have scheduled time off during the week if necessary
Associate's Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Collaborative & Open Office Environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,200 employees strong, serving nearly 9,000 dealerships. We hire the best and brightest employees with offices in Dallas Texas (HQ), Southern California, Arizona, Utah, Wisconsin, New York, Kaliningrad RU, and Bangalore, India.
Visit dealersocket.com/careers to learn more about how you can join our winning team!