CORPORATE FINANCIAL ANALYST
This position is responsible for performing financial analysis, modeling, and reporting activities to support the Director of Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis. Candidate will be comfortable in the evaluation of data, preparing forecasts, and analyzing trends. A high priority for this job entails preparation and distribution of periodic financial analyses, KPI metrics, and reports for the Executive Management Team and Board of Directors.
• Perform ad-hoc financial analyses at varying levels of complexity
• Compiles, tests, distributes and tracks business cases/financial models, reports and dashboards
• Assist in the creation of new analysis models for executive management under the direction of the department Director/Manager
• Delivery and organization of monthly reporting packages & metrics
• Assist in projects of heavy data and analysis for the all areas of the business
• Education : BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired (Finance, Accounting, Business, etc.)
• 3 - 5 years of financial modeling/business case experience is preferred
• Experience managing and analyzing large amounts of data Familiarity with databases, data querying, data management tools extremely helpful
• Requires advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Ability to work in team-based, matrix environment with multiple customers and partners
• Ability to manage multiple projects and re-prioritize as necessary
• Comfortable working within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Work independently and effectively under tight deadlines
• Ability to communicate financial data and trends to cross-functional business leaders
PERKS & BENEFITS
• Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
• Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
• Paid Parental Leave
• Collaborative & Open Office Environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,200 employees strong, serving nearly 9,000 dealerships. We hire the best and brightest employees with offices in Dallas Texas (HQ), Southern California, Utah, Wisconsin, Albany NY, Kaliningrad RU, and Bangalore, India.
Visit dealersocket.com/careers to learn more about how you can join our winning team!