SUPERVISOR, DATA SERVICES
A Supervisor of DATA Solutions will lead, manage, coach, and mentor a team for our DATA Implementation & Operational teams. All our software applications are driven off data and the accuracy of that data is critical to our company being successful. This role is crucial in understanding the current bottlenecks internally and externally as it pertains to ongoing progression and efficiency gains.
- Establish a positive, healthy and safe work environment in accordance with all appropriate legislation and regulations
- Think Strategically: Assesses options and actions based on trends and conditions in the environment, and the vision and values of the organization.
- Focus on Client Needs: Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters.
- Lead: A team of 8-12 direct reports to positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Growth: Determine the technical and non-technical needs of the team and propose new training plans or potential solutions to increase the skill set of each team member.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Coach and mentor staff as appropriate to improve performance
- Design and Implement team metrics and KPI’s based upon daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance standards.
- Provide accountability to your direct reports based upon the set performance standards/ metrics.
- Work in conjunction as a leadership team to move the department forward to achieve daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals as set by the senior leadership team.
- Education: High school Diploma / GED Required. Bachelor Degree Preferred. Preferably in computer science, computer information systems or IT Management.
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years in a supervisory or management role and/or 2 years’ minimum with DealerSocket
- MS SQL Server: 2-4 years
- HTML / Web Development: 1-2 years
- Networking TCP / IP Knowledge: 1 – 3 years
- Software Precisionist: Microsoft Products including Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Additional technical skills a plus in various code languages such as C +, C++, C Sharp, Java, etc.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills and problem solving
- Ability to translate technical knowledge to a usable or understandable terminology to the remainder of the organization.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and enjoy challenges
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Organized and able to multi-task well
- Display strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Salesforce knowledge / previous use
- DealerSocket Product Platform knowledge
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Collaborative & Open Office Environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,200 employees strong, serving nearly 9,000 dealerships. We hire the best and brightest employees with offices in Dallas Texas (HQ), Southern California, Arizona, Utah, Wisconsin, New York, Kaliningrad RU, and Bangalore, India.
Visit dealersocket.com/careers to learn more about how you can join our winning team!