SR. PROJECT MANAGER, ADMIN
The position is responsible for the execution of enterprise-wide strategic initiatives. This individual will manage projects across multiple business units and must understand the role and responsibilities of each business unit.
• Lead & manage projects from initiation to execution. Will require the dotted-line management & direction of internal, consultant, and/or vendor resources throughout various stages of delivery.
• Work closely with executive sponsors to establish clear project goals, scope, budget, etc.
• Participate in the evaluation & project prioritization process including the development of business cases, cost/benefit analysis, ROI, and related materials.
• Apply DealerSocket controls & governance structures to ensure on time, on budget, & quality delivery of assigned projects.
• Create, maintain & manage the review & approval of standard project documentation including, but not limited to: SOW, Project Schedules• Technical Requirements and Specifications, Process Workflows, Test Scripts, Implementation, Plans, and related documentation.
• Lead and/or assist with the analysis & documentation of complex process workflows, future-state conceptual system designs, user interfaces & similar components.
• Identify, evaluate, obtain approval as necessary & manage all changes in scope, including possible financial impacts associated to external service providers.
• Develop & deliver comprehensive project related presentations & status reports to Steering Committees, Senior and Executive Management, and other internal and external resources.
• Respond to and manage project related inquiries from end users
• Act as liaison between project and business resources, and help mitigate and manage conflicts, risks, and issues.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
• PMP or other project management certification or equivalent experience required
• Six Sigma certification is a plus (ie Lean, GB, DFSS, BB, MBB, etc.) Experience:
• 10+ years of total experience
• 5+ years of project management experience
• 5+ years of business analyst experience
• 5+ years of experience in software industry
• Ability to analyze and synthesize information in a concise manner and to make recommendations on strategies to resolve issues
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
• Strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
• Strong project management, leadership and negotiation skills needed
• Strong skills in conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
• Results orientation with strong analytical and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to facilitate meeting & deliver presentations with various audiences
• Proven experience managing business & technical resources, including vendors and/or consultants.
• Ability to operate effectively & transition between strategic & tactical initiatives & assignments.
PERKS & BENEFITS
• Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
• Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
• Paid Parental Leave
• Collaborative & Open Office Environment