CLIENT PROJECT MANAGER
Auto/Mate Dealership Systems is seeking a high energy and customer focused dealership professional to join our Installation Coordination Team. This person is responsible for all discovery and preparatory activities required with regard to new dealership installations of Auto/Mate software and hardware. In addition you will be responsible for ensuring all tasks including; setup, pre-training, data conversion, third party integrations and manufacturer communication arrangements are completed on a timely basis. Working closely with other team members and various internal departments, you will help provide world class customer service to our dealers!
· Ability to coordinate, implement and facilitate customer needs, challenges and expectations with product installations from initial discovery to completion.
· Perform regular follow-up with existing customers to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
· Provide detail-oriented updates, status, and completion information to the assigned training team.
· A minimum of two years related dealership Accounting and Payroll experience.
· Experience processing payroll is a MUST!
· Experience with taxes; including withholding, garnishments and pre-tax deductions.
· Previous training and experience with desktop, telephony and/or network technologies is a plus.
· Associate's Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Working knowledge of Auto/Mate applications and setup requirements highly desired.
· Dealership experience a plus!
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Collaborative & Open Office Environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,200 employees strong, serving nearly 9,000 dealerships. We hire the best and brightest employees with offices in Dallas Texas (HQ), Southern California, Arizona, Utah, Wisconsin, New York, Kaliningrad RU, and Bangalore, India.
Visit dealersocket.com/careers to learn more about how you can join our winning team!