ASSOCIATE SALES OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
The Associate Sales Operations Specialist works with efficiency and accuracy to prepare and send order forms, provide excellent support for DealerSocket’s sales teams, and improve the accuracy of our customer and prospect database. Our ideal candidate is very comfortable working with Sales software and tools, has excellent attention to detail, provides fantastic customer service and strives for excellence in every interaction and output delivered.
· Accurately and efficiently create opportunities in Salesforce CRM, prepare quotes in CPQ and send order forms to customers and vendors via Conga.
· Provide expert resolution to cases submitted by our sales team and internal collaborators requesting help with quoting, approvals, Salesforce account updates, and other issues.
· Conduct dealership research to update and improve our Salesforce account database.
· Other duties as assigned.
· 2+ years professional work experience in a corporate environment
· Demonstrated proficiency working with sales software such as Salesforce CRM and CPQ tools
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to think critically, proactively identify resources and problem solve
· Strong customer service orientation and team-player mentality
· Ability to execute with accuracy and agility in a fast-paced, high volume environment
· Strive to deliver excellent results, work with a positive attitude, and navigate through ambiguity