ASSOCIATE SOFTWARE ENGINEER- II
You will be working with a team of developers on our Dealer Communications Software Team to determine technology solutions, define application architecture and implement business logic. You will collaborate with product owners to implement software that meets the needs of the user and the business while maintaining code integrity.
- Apply the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures related to object-oriented software design and development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to solve complex problems.
- Research and evaluate new technologies to update our current technology stack.
- Balance multiple tasks and projects at one time.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of professional software development experience in an office environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field preferred
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming (preferably in Java)
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team of software engineers
- Professional experience with database use and design
- Understanding of REST and SOAP web services
Auto/Mate’s Tech Stack:
- Spring Boot
- Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Perks and Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Collaborative & Open Office Environment
There's a reason Auto/Mate is a multiyear recipient of DrivingSales' coveted Dealer Satisfaction Award. Yes, our award-winning dealership management system, which is now powered by DealerSocket’s integrated platform suite, was built "By Car People, For Car People." However, we'd like to think it's our casual dress code, company gym, random visits from the ice cream truck, our holiday and tailgate parties, and our infamous Hawaiian Day. That’s why we take great pride in our ten-year run as one of Albany Business Reviews' "Best Places to Work" and our nine-straight Times Union Top Workplaces Awards, because when our team is excited about coming to work, we know our more than 1,500 dealer clients are receiving world-class customer service. Our No. 1 ranking in 12 out of 16 customer service categories, including Overall Customer Satisfaction, is all the proof we need. Learn how you can join our team by visiting automate.com/careers.
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,200 employees strong, serving nearly 9,000 dealerships. We hire the best and brightest employees with offices in Dallas Texas (HQ), Southern California, Utah, Wisconsin, Albany NY, Kaliningrad RU, and Bangalore, India. Visit dealersocket.com/careers to learn more about how you can join our winning team!