iDMS UPGRADE COORDINATOR
The iDMS Upgrade Coordinator is responsible for assisting with lead management of customers involved in the Autostar to iDMS upgrade project. They are responsible for reporting and tracking of contact, demos and signings. They will assist in speaking with customers who reach out in regard to the iDMS upgrade project and setting up demos. This role will also be responsible for creating and maintaining the demo schedule. They will assist with administrative duties with Salesforce.
- Take part in green pea training to learn the basic functionality of the Autostar and iDMS tools
- Reporting and tracking around pipeline information for the iDMS Upgrade Project
- Taking calls from upgrade customers and setting up demos
- Making proactive calls to customers for the iDMS Upgrade Project
- Handling minor administrative duties within Salesforce
- Creating and maintaining demo schedules
- Work independently under general supervision with minimal directions
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience working directly with customers
- Demonstrated communication skills and ability to communicate effectively over the phone
- High level of detail needed as well as good organizational skills
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment
- 1+ years of experience managing projects
- Experience with Salesforce
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Typically requires sitting, speaking, and computer use for extended periods of time
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,200 employees strong, serving nearly 9,000 dealerships. We hire the best and brightest employees with offices in Dallas Texas (HQ), Southern California, Utah, Wisconsin, Albany NY, Kaliningrad RU, and Bangalore, India.
Visit dealersocket.com/careers to learn more about how you can join our winning team!