TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
The Technical Support Engineer is responsible for receiving inbound phone calls, chats & emails. This individual will provide training and technical support to customers of the DealerSocket suite of products. This individual will work closely with cross functional teams to resolve concerns and manage cases to resolution.
This position is full-time. The goal of this position is to gain product knowledge and technical understanding of DealerSocket, with opportunities for advancement within the company.
- Analyze break/fix issues and work with empathy and sense of urgency to deliver solutions to meet customer/partner needs.
- Provide professional and friendly front-line phone support, route calls to appropriate internal teams
- Document all customer interactions and resolutions in the existing case management systems.
- Actively contribute to our technical knowledge base, online community, and other technical documentation.
- Collaboration with internal teams in identifying product defects, designing solutions, and testing.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams to include Sales, Product, Engineering, Operations, etc.
- Develop working knowledge of the DealerSocket suite of products.
- Maintain knowledge of DealerSocket solutions and integrations within the assigned customer environments
- Serve as customer advocate to ensure that issues are resolved quickly and efficiently
- Alert and advise customers around critical issues and software updates.
- Invest in ongoing self-development to acquire industry relevant skills necessary to satisfy your customer’s needs
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Collaborative & Open Office Environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,200 employees strong, serving nearly 9,000 dealerships. We hire the best and brightest employees with offices in Dallas Texas (HQ), Southern California, Utah, Wisconsin, Albany NY, Kaliningrad RU, and Bangalore, India.
Visit dealersocket.com/careers to learn more about how you can join our winning team!