- STEP 1: Type or click this link: https://portal.dealersuite.com/eStore/faces/pages/customer/index_3PA.jsp?store=Inventory
- STEP 2: Enter your existing DealerSuite ID and password, then click "log in." If you do not know your login and/or password, please use the "Forgot Login" or "Forgot Password" options on the DealerSuite login screen. If you are still having issues logging in, please contact CDK eCommerce Support at 877.483.9171, option 3 and then option 5 (DealerSuite).
- STEP 3: Once logged in, click "Click here to view available CMF(s)…." at the bottom of the page.
- STEP 4: You will see the CMF number(s) that are authorized and unauthorized for your User ID. This is for information only; you will be able to select specific CMFs later in Step 9. Continue by clicking "Start Enrolling."
- STEP 5: Review and select the appropriate product.
- STEP 6: Click on "Addendum PDF." Please open and review before proceeding. The information is for your review and includes a summary of the data the vendor will be able to access.
- STEP 7: Click "Add to Cart" (quantity of 1) on the upper right side of the screen.
- STEP 8: Confirm the quantity for your order, click "Continue Shopping" if you need more than one product. Then print your order if desired, and click "Check Out." There is no charge for this authorization process and your purchase will display a price of $0.00.
- STEP 9: Review your shipping and billing information, and enter the required information. Select the CMF(s) you wish to enroll. If you are unable to select your dealership's CMF number, please contact CDK eCommerce Support at 877.483.9171, option 3 and then option 5 (DealerSuite) to have the CMF number added to your login. Click "Continue."
- STEP 10: Click "Place my Order Now" to submit your order. A confirmation of your pending order will be emailed to you and your vendor.
- STEP 11: Click "Continue and Confirm Account Access" to approve the accounts that your vendor will need to access.
- STEP 12: Review the account access listed under "CDK Data". If changes need to be made, click "Edit DMS Accounts." If the account access is correct, simply click "Save and Confirm."
- STEP 13: Select the correct accounts for your dealership from the list of accounts and click "Update." Only one account may be selected from each Account Type.
- STEP 14: When your edits are complete click "Save" if further changes are necessary or "Save and Confirm" if changes are complete. Please note that clicking "Save and Confirm" will prevent any further edits to this pending order.
- STEP 15: You can view your order status at any time by selecting "Orders" from the eStore Order Management page. This page can be accessed through the link in the pending order confirmation email.
- STEP 16: Log off eStore by logging off DealerSuite. You're finished! Thank you for using the CDK eStore!
A DealerSocket associate will contact you after completing this process to instruct you on the next phase of the migration. Should you have any questions, please contact us at: CertifiedData@dealersocket.com or 469-930-4510.
By completing these steps, an addendum will be added to your existing Master Service Agreement to be reviewed and finalized by CDK contracting. Your vendor will work with our Third-Party Access Support to schedule the installation of its integration with your CDK system.
If at any time, you wish to review your eStore Order Status, please click https://sso.dealersuite.com/eStoreOMT and log in with your DealerSuite login. You may wish to bookmark this URL for future reference.